WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking all necessary measures to ensure everyone’s health. We Unite our strength to maintain international health and security.
We have tried to deal with this situation from day one. The safety of our guests and staff is our daily priority.
We follow all the recommendations of the official health authorities and all the necessary measures to stop the spread:
– Our team is alert 24/7 to assist and support our guests and coordinate with local authorities.
– We use cleaning products and protocols, which are effective against viruses in all our rooms, with special attention to high contact items.
– At our building and offices we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, with a special focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators, door handles and public bathrooms.
– In our back-office, where our staff works, we have also increased the frequency of cleaning and desinfection.
We recommend you to follow health tips offered by the World Health Organization!
At the following section we inform you about cancellation policy and new offers. Keep reading!
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Understanding that there is uncertainty around traveling at this time, we would like to offer flexibility to our guests.
If you booked with us directly, you can change your reservation through the link in your confirmation email. Alternatively, contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Existing reservations with a Standard rate:
Retain their existing policy
Can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
– New reservations:
We have created a specific flexible rate
Changes and cancellations are possible until 24 hours prior to arrival without any extra charge!
Barcelona is waiting for you!